Friday, August 31, 2007

The Core

Check this out, tellstart.com
I think you will find this very appealing if you have ever thought about starting a church or even a business of any kind. I had a long conference call today with Phil Spry, who is a pastor, church planter from Raleigh, NC. Part of reaching out to others takes work, energy, and money. I am looking to evangelize to a large scale of people to not only start Horizons Church, but to discover a core of believers that want to get in on the ground floor of this new plant. I am interested in you to help be a part of what God is doing in Rochester, and the Port Huron church as well. There are many opportunities for others to get involved, whether you play an instrument or sing, or administrate, or work with children, or whatever. Send me a note and be a "peace" of the puzzle.

No comments: