Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vision/Info Meeting 9/28/08

You do not want to miss our first vision/info meeting at my house on Sept 28, 2008 @ 5pm. I will cast the vision and share info and stories from myself and others too. We are expecting 100 people just for our first meeting! We will have tons of food, and a moonwalk set up for your kids. We can hang out all night if you want, but the actual vision part will be about 1 hour or less. The purpose of this meeting recognizes Horizons being 12 months out before we open the doors for a public service. This meeting stands to allow God to tug on the heartstrings of every individual present, with the attempts that they might want to be a part of a growing launch team and get involved. We have ordered Horizons magnets and t-shirts are in process. We are going to sell t-shirts for $10.00 (just to make back the $$$ on t-shirts and magnets). Get the word out, invite friends and family members. I want to make a huge statement that night and start the momentum that begun in the heart of God long before I was born!!!

9/28/08 5pm contact me.

No comments: