Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vision Meeting Tonight!!!

Tonight is our first informational meeting at my house, 5pm. I will cast the vision for Horizons Church and giving some information about what we are doing. We will have a moonwalk for the kids, food for everyone, and a drawing for $50, $25, and $10 cash card. Whoever fills out a "Contact Card" is eligible to win. My hope is that God will tug on the hearts of those there to consider becoming part of the launch team. I think there are about 75 people already interested. I am not sure where everyone will go, and our second meeting October 19, 2008, will have to be rented space, but I really want to make a statement tonight with the people there.

We can trust God with our lives. We can trust God with what we cannot see. Let's join in the struggles of others and see something beautiful exist where it never existed before. Our mission is to position ourselves among the brokeness of other's lives. We will help reshape futures that seemed lost, lit by a glimmer of hope called, The Church. I believe the Church is the hope of the world. Christ in you, the hope of glory, Col 1:27.

See you all tonight!

No comments: