Monday, December 10, 2007

HC Prospectus

Horizons now has the finished product available. "The Prospectus". The purpose of this is to adequately describe in some detail the scaffolding or structure of the organization. If you are interested in one, please email me for a copy. I could put it on this site, but that would be too easy. I want you to request it! Many are!! Those that see it say it is done with excellence and professionalism. Only the best for you! It is simply a conversation piece. In detail, it is a 45 page, full color, with pictures (for those that like that!), descriptive, glossy, informational tool to show you that much hard work is being done to lay the ground work of our new church. We want all the systems, infrastructure, and organization to be done with full harmony before we even open the doors. There is much work to be done, but it gives us all purpose!

I am hesitating to name any names at this point, but many thanks go out to the one who opened his doors to me, to print 40 copies of a 45 page prospectus! That is 1800 pages (so you don't have to get your calculator like I did). It was taking me 1 whole hour to print only 1. You can do the math on the time it saved me, not to mention printing costs, paper and ink. God Bless You MK3. You know who you are. You get the MVP award for this month for HC.

More later. God Bless.

No comments: