Monday, October 15, 2007

Favor

Favor is very interesting. Blessing and favor can overtake you. Blessing is something you have, but favor is something you walk in and grow in.

Luke 2:52 Jesus grew in favor with both God and man.

Favor grows on you as you walk out a measure of blessing.

I was investigating some public schools in our area the other day for potentials to launch Horizons Church in the future.

A few days before someone had told me about a church building for sale in Rochester.

Well, I heard about it about 3 times from 3 different people.

I went and looked at it. As usual it had a realtors name on a sign that wouldn't call me back.

I really wanted to talk to the former pastor.

As I looked closer to the front glass doors all the former pastors info was attached to the door.

I called him and immediately he arrived to show me the building.

The building was for sale for $800,000. For some of you that is chump change, for me I choked because I had something in my throat.

He said they would be interested in letting us use the building either until it sold or we could figure out something later.

I am waiting on a call back from him...

Favor!

No comments: